Does your significant other complain that you snore? Stop breathing at night?
YOU could have Sleep Apnea.
Snoring affects approximately 90 million American adults and is a common problem among all ages and both genders. It can cause disruptions to your own sleep and your bed-partner’s sleep. It can lead to fragmented and un-refreshing sleep which translates into poor daytime function (tiredness and sleepiness).
If you think you may have sleep apnea, an Epworth Scale is used to gauge your level of daytime sleepiness and may help you identify status to consult your medical professional. More info or to complete questionnaire.
HOME SLEEP TESTING
Did you know there is an alternative to testing in a lab? Millennium Sleep Lab provides portable home sleep testing in thecomfort and privacy of their own homethat can result in diagnosing patients with Central or Obstructive Apnea. Technological advances have allowed diagnostics to come to the patient at a fraction of the cost of a traditional sleep lab, while remaining in full compliance with the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), and it is covered by most insurance plans.
CONTACT US TO FIND AN AFFILIATE
Millenium Sleep Lab has a network of local medical professionals trained and experienced in sleep medicine who can provide you with a comfortable testing experience you can afford.
Let us help you find a local specialist.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Once your medical professional has ordered a home sleep test:
- Millennium Lab will then verify insurance benefits and call the patient to schedule their home sleep test.
- Millennium Lab will deliver the home sleep study device to the patient on the scheduled date via USPS, UPS, FedEX, or by a representative of Millennium Lab.
- Patient will complete the study for 3 nights (per directions included with the device).
- Patient will return the device to Millennium Lab via a pre-paid shipper (per directions included with the device), or pick-up by a representative of Millennium Lab.
- Depending on each patient’s test results, the ordering physician will schedule a follow-up visit to continue support of the patient’s sleep health.
- In cases of Sleep Apnea, Millennium Lab will contact a DME provider for possible CPAP setup (providing the patient has given the DME authorization to access the test results)
Patient Registration (signature required)
HST Order Form (take to your medical professional for signature)
If you need Care Credit financing Apply Here